Monday, April 4, 2011

She Was Down to the Wire!

Fabric draping above me, racks upon racks of white dresses hanging from the ceiling, tri-fold mirrors... I was sitting on a fancy chair, catching the reflection of all the wedding dresses in the surrounding mirrors when I overheard another bride shopping for her jewelry... for her wedding... only two days away. Yes, two. I thought to myself, "Boy, she's crazy! How can she leave things to the last minute!?" She still had decorations to figure out and jewelry to buy... and maybe even other things that I had not heard about.

This morning as I was taking my shower, I found my thoughts thinking about that bride. Wondering how her wedding was and if she figured out all she needed to before her special day. It also lead me to get thinking that I could be like her if I don't give myself a huge kick in the butt! I do have to wait on certain dates for certain things, but there are things I could be getting done right now. This week I have to sit down and print out a to-do list of every.single.thing I need to get done before my big day so I don't end up like the bride I overheard in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment