Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Have Proof!

Yes, I do have proof. Actually I have a proof for our invitations! 
That deserves a big Yay!! :)

I went a few days back and designed how I wanted them and I received the proof back already.
I have to go in today to meet with her and make a few changes and then I will have to wait for the second proof to come back before we can place our order. That will have to wait until the first week of May. There's a lot going on from today through the first week of May so I won't be able to make it back in to the shop before then. Thankfully we can go over things via e-mail, but I have to actually sign off on things to make it official. So exciting!

So today we are heading back down and we will take care of that. I have a few other quick places to stop as long as it is okay with my two amigos that are coming with me (Mom and Mono). There may be a few wedding updates on here this coming, but I am not sure when I will have the time to post... maybe late at night. We shall see. If not, you can look forward to some updates in that first week of May, when things settle down!

I hope you all have a very blessed and Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment