Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Two Full Days Ahead!

So much has been going on these past few days! 
It's been kinda crazy and now I have a whole new area to work on ahead of me. 
Tomorrow and Friday are going to be completely full days.
I am going to have to drive down to B'ham for a meeting and also to look for invitations. I have to go to a few places to price around, see the style I'll want for our budget, etc. Lots to look at. 
After Mono gets off of work, we are going to go start registering too. When that is done, that will be a big load off! I am really excited to do that. I have a feeling we will be fighting over the little gun to scan things!! :) It will be an adventure for sure! Invitations and Registry are two biggies that we will soon be able to cross off! I am starting two DIY projects and I am working on some things for the bridesmaids. Lots to still do, but I think we are staying at a great pace!

Off to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment