Tuesday, March 29, 2011

An Update

Yes, another boring subject... It has been a long few days and honestly, I am exhausted. You're not going to get much creativity out of me tonight... We went to our second marriage prep class last night and took our test (150 or so questions). I thought it was fun! :) I have started some DIY projects for the Church and for the decorations at the reception. It involved gold spray paint and I didn't think to wear gloves. What a mess! I still can't get it all out from underneath my fingernails! ;) My Mom has been looking for her dress and we think we may have a winner! :) It is so wonderful to see my Mom so happy. She will be stunning. And, last update for tonight... it looks like we will be honeymooning in Aruba!! We are both quite excited at the trip that we have ahead of us. Mono has done a really fantastic job researching and speaking with people about where to go and all that jazz. :) Thanks Mon!! You're the best.

That's the update for tonight. Lame, I know. I will try to get more sleep so I can be creative and exciting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment