Thursday, April 28, 2011

Must Needed Beauty Sleep

SO much has been going on these past few days. I am sure you have heard about the tragedy in Alabama. That's home to me and all the devastation is local to us. Mono was home and my parents and I were out of town (out of state actually) and I was scared to death. I am so happy he is safe and I can't wait to get home. I know it is not going to be fun being amidst the chaos and lack of power, but with all this going on, I just want to be home. I had tornado warnings yesterday, over night and more severe ones around 3 am this morning - where I am visiting now - so I have been up for quite a while. I need sleep. The day before all this happened, I was exhausted from trying to find hair/makeup people for the bridal party and flowers as well. I wish I could have someone arrange all that for me. At this point, like I said, I just want to go home. :( But, on a brighter note... The Royal Wedding is tomorrow morning! That is where the beauty part of the sleep comes in. ;) I need to look my best for the wedding. Oh wait, that's right... I didn't get an invitation. Well, that's okay. I am happy being in my pjs and cuddled in my blanket watching it from bed. :) Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment