Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Visit From My Maid Of Honor

My Maid of Honor came for a visit and spent a few days here, helping me with wedding plans. It was so wonderful having her here. We made some things for the wedding, went dress shopping for the girls and myself and turned pages and pages of bridal magazines. I think we got a lot figured out and now after tomorrow, I am hoping to have a good hold on what the ladies will be wearing! I am trying to add touches of my own to a lot of things and now I am having to prioritize them. I have two possibilities for my top choices for my dress and one possibility for the bridesmaids dresses. I meet with a few people for mine next week and the girls' tomorrow. Hopefully all of that will go nice and smoothly so I can set things in stone and move on to a different task. :) I am really enjoying this whole process and it is nearly all stress-free for me so far. There's one area that has had me a little anxious, but overall I see it working out. :) So our visit was lovely, but too short. She has a busy schedule but says she is "on call" at all times. ;) For today, I have three tasks left in the lines of wedding planning and then the rest of my daily duties must get finished. I am looking forward to a quiet and relaxing weekend....and sleeping in... hopefully. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment