Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Flower Girl Sweetness

I had the best little conversation with my sister tonight… my flower girl. First we chatted about school and her classmate that told her she had an ugly name (and let me tell you, her name is not ugly). She told me about what they had for dinner, how the cat is doing, and the random little things going on in her cute little life.

And then
her voice changed and from hundreds of miles away, on the other end of the phone I hear so sweetly, "Marezy, I'm really excited for the wedding." It was just so sweet and a quite little statement. So then we talked about the wedding. I told her I will go look for pretty dresses for her and let her help me pick her favorite out. I want her to be beautiful. She's precious and no matter what dress she ends up wearing, or how her hair is done, she will be my favorite little flower girl.

She then told me how she wants to wear her hair. She tried to explain it to me. I could tell she has the exact image in her mind, and she was trying her hardest to share in her image. She used the words, "kinda half up and half down, and a hump and a really pretty clip….and curls."

Picture that for a minute.

I can't wait to see her beautiful face on our wedding day! :)

Love you sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment