Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lights. CAMERA. Action!

Well, today I got a response from a photographer I would really, really like to use for our wedding. If you know me well, you know I love photos! It is a really important aspect of the day. I will want to capture the many wonderful memories from our special day in beautiful photographs. It is something I will have and cherish forever. So it is one of the most important things I want to look for and not settle on. The photography competes for importance with my dress. ;) That is how much I really want to have nice pictures. :) I am waiting for a more detailed price listing from her and then I can go from there. :) I am still deciding on some places to go look at for our reception. I am thinking when I am up north for Christmas, I will spend some time driving to different venues. There is a super nice place but it is further away and probably pretty pricey, but we are maybe going to look into it at least and just see how bad it is. I think we have a date that we are aiming for... Saturday, October 1st, 2011. It is the feast day of St. Therese (Gus and I both have a special love for her), so we thought that might be a nice day to have it. We will see. I have to find out from the Church if they are available and I also have to find a banquet hall open on that day. I'm praying to her for some guidance in my decision making! :) I am looking forward to knowing that I have a date, Church and venue decided on. Then the real fun can begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment