Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The (Bad) Dream About My Dream Photographer

So, I had another (bad) dream about my wedding last night. This time it was the photographers turn to be the bad guy. :( I had a (bad) dream about my photographer! How is that!?! A bad dream about my dream photographer? Doesn't make any sense! She was just as cute as I imagine she will be though. The dream wasn't specifically about her being bad. For some reason, instead of her shooting our pictures, a weird (really weird) guy took them. And when I went to her office to meet, she just wanted to help me plan my wedding instead of talking about the photography…. which really wasn't bad at all. The bad part was just the tremendous disappointment of not having her do it. :( I hope none of this comes true. It didn't scare me one bit and I can't wait to sign my contract with her! She is fabulous! Really! :) I know we are going to come out with some stunning photos on our wedding day!!! I guess if I am going to continue to have bad dreams about my wedding, this wasn't the worst that could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment