Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I See Light!

Today was a good day. Most of the good news came from the afternoon on. It started out with a nice conversation with my best friend in Chicago, followed by another conversation with my best friend in New York...Yes, you are allowed two of them when they are as special as these ladies! Mono's sister-in-law, who is my soon-to-be sister-in-law (yay!!!!), sent me a whole list of possible reception venues in the area we are looking to have our wedding. I am so thankful for all of their help. They each live in a different state, very far away, but they all offer as much help as they are able to. I am so blessed. I also got word from the Church that we are allowed to have our wedding ceremony there. I will speak with someone tomorrow about more details. Praying that that all goes well. Then this evening I got another e-mail from a dear friend of our family's of a nice hotel within a short distance that she thought may be something I'd like. And it is! I have to show my Mom (which will be a task being that she is hundreds of miles away and does not know how to work a computer...hmmmmm.....) and see what she thinks and then I may call them to get some more info. :) That would be absolutely wonderful if a place so close worked out. :) Next on my list, after all this is settled, is needing to find a place for photographs. I would like somewhere scenic, not just generic. So we will see. I am asking for ideas from anyone that lives in that area, so hopefully I will get some good places. :) I am really excited that I am seeing some light in all this. I think once these big hurdles are over (ceremony, reception, date, etc) then the little details will be a lot more exciting! It will be nice to start all of this after Christmas when my Mom comes home. :) So that is my update for today. Hopefully these posts will get more exciting. And eventually they will come along with pictures, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment