Friday, December 3, 2010

Is It True? Is It Really True?!

Is it really true? Do I have the photographer I really wanted? The photographer that I have followed for so long now?! Yay!! AND to make it even better, I have the Church too! And one of my choices for the reception is free!! Thank you to all my friends in Heaven, especially you Gram!! As of yesterday, nothing was going well in the planning, and I pushed on through (discouraged though) and fought through the frustration and today it all worked out for me. I am sooo excited to know that two of my biggest things on the list are set! I haven't signed the papers, but they will be on their way. This Church was important to me and I really wanted to try for it. As of this afternoon though, it wasn't looking good. I ended up hanging up being so upset, and I called her back and proposed another option to her...and she accepted!! And the photographer that I was dying to have is free too!! :) I can't wait to sign my name to the paperwork for both of these things.

It's been really hard not having my Mom nearby (and not available through a computer) during the planning these past weeks. I look forward to seeing her and sitting down in a couple of weeks. :) I am so thankful for our phone calls, even though some of them have been covered in such frustration. Can't wait to see you Mom! My Dad has been a wonderful help too! He has been helping me with calls and he is very excited about this process. :) Thank you both, Mom and Dad! I love you!

So, I can sleep well tonight knowing things ARE coming together. The ideal date, the Church, the photographer...THE photographer. ;) Thank you God, for all of Your help in this working out. I know You are helping me and hearing the many prayers I am sending up to You!

Good night all. I have my first 5k tomorrow - Gotta get in shape for this wedding of ours! ;) I have a goal now that there is a date set!

No comments:

Post a Comment