Friday, March 11, 2011

Say Yes to the Dress

I was watching Say Yes to the Dress and I have some random thoughts... 

Some of the brides have to deal with their moms, sisters or best friends not liking the dress or saying, "It's really nice...." and you know there is a but coming along. (I hate buts) Thankfully I had none of that. I took my Mom and Maid of Honor along with me and we all had some dresses we didn't like, but we all agreed on it. I can't wait to see my actual dress and then on my wedding day for everyone else to see the final outcome. :)

I thought I had a large wedding party. A bride on the show had eighteen bridesmaids!!! Even I can't imagine that!

I wish a few more people could have come to see my dress at the bridal salon, but I am not the type that would bring over a dozen people with me. That's too much. I'd have to split them up into different visits.

Why do some women bring their fiances?! I thought they aren't supposed to see you until the big day!! Don't ruin the surprise! For you or him!


I was picky, but not like some of them. I knew what I wanted and made my decision pretty easily. I think if you try too many dresses on, it becomes overwhelming and is really hard to decide!

If you're on the larger side, why do you reveal SO much? I certainly know my dress will be different. One thing I said right from the beginning, I didn't want to be so revealing.

And my last really random thought. I'm glad I was able to work with a lady... a classy lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment