Friday, November 26, 2010

Guest Lists... Oh my!

This is a much more difficult task than I would have thought. I could have hundreds of people on the list very easily! Obviously hundreds of people aren't going to be making it to the final cut. I mean come on, do I think I am planning William and Kate's wedding?! ;) I want the whole world to be there, but my budget doesn't. ;) Plus, we want to keep it as personal to us as possible. It's hard with large families though. Today we started to work on combining our lists. Thank goodness for a pen with a choice of 4 colors! It makes the category markings so much easier. :) I think we have part of the list down to the pre-final (if that is what I can call it for now) list. I am hoping by the end of the weekend, I can have the whole "pre-final" list together and then go from there. I can't wait to have something more finalized. I have so much to still think about! I am guessing that I need to have a basic count of people, to then be able to look for a place that can hold our number of guests. Is that how it works? haha- I like the little details more than the big ones, like booking a place. I guess it's the business side of it I don't like. Oh well, it will all be fun!! :) On to more list combining!

No comments:

Post a Comment