Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bridesmaid Burgers

A few days ago, a long awaited package arrived in the mail....
Part of the gift for my lovely bridesmaids (all twelve gals - to make it easy I'm just saying bridesmaids)!!
I have been eagerly waiting for this very box. I just wish I could give the girls their gifts right now! I want to show them! 

But to the part with the burgers...yes, burgers.
I received the box in the mail late in the afternoon and that night I had a dream. 

My dream:

I opened the box to find the hamburgers (which was apparently what I meant to order)... on puffy fabric buns (again as it was supposed to be). I was so happy to see my order there nicely in front of me. But then after the excitement wore off that they had arrived, I got real concerned. I though to myself, Gosh, how am I going to keep these hamburgers fresh enough for the next few months?! Yes, I was some how going to have to keep these babies fresh for quite some time! And the thing was, because of the delicate fabric buns, I was not able to refrigerate or freeze them... it'd ruin the fabric!

That was the end of my dream. I never did find out what happened with keeping the gifts fresh for the next few months. My mind is either more creative than I thought, or just on overload. ;)

Oh, and don't worry girls. You are not getting burgers! I have no idea where any of this dream came from!

........ or are you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment