Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tab Happy

Why did I do this to myself?! I had to write out my return address a lot of times today, more than the usual paperwork going out in the day…and so I started wishing I had a cute return address label to ease up my work. I also anticipate many envelopes needing to have my address on for thank you's and such once the wedding comes around. So now, my brain starts going… I of course get sidetracked from what I should have been doing…and let's just say I got a little tab happy and, well, 17 tabs later,  I am looking at custom calligraphy stamps with wooden handles and all! They're actually not too pricey when you think of how many times you will indeed be using it! Even after the wedding fun is over! So now I am all super excited, want to know exactly where I am going to live, my address and everything because I want to order one… NOW! haha- But of course, as I was looking at all the lovely ideas for stamps, I saw ideas for customized cards as well. Wouldn't that be so nice? A matching stamp with an "F" or something for nice writing paper or note cards?! The possibilities are endless and I just wish I could order some right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment