Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Flowers and Hair Meetings

Mom and I went to the hair salon that will be taking care of all the ladies hair on the wedding day. I went with ideas of what I wanted and didn't want, but I didn't know exactly what would look good on me. I'm pretty happy with what I will be wearing. Hopefully it will be a little better on the day of. :) Mom's style we still have to figure out. We weren't happy with what they came up with. I have some work to do to help her. :) But that is one big thing out of the way.

Then came today's appointment... flowers! I am very happy with the florist we chose. They seem to know the exact look I am going for. Finger's crossed!

Our big day is getting closer and closer. I cannot believe it is just over THREE months away. THREE! I am beyond excited and not the tiniest bit nervous, just insanely excited. :)

I meet with the chef on Sunday so maybe I'll have an update then. When I head home, I will pick up my dress (Yay! It will be the first time I actually SEE it!) and work with the invitations. Things are getting done, but there is still lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment